The CIRI Foundation provides funding for post-secondary education, including vocational training. Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED to be eligible for funding. However, we are happy to connect you with resources to earn your high school diploma or GED.

If you need assistance earning your GED for free, you are encouraged to contact Cook Inlet Tribal Council’s GED Instructor Forrest Williams at (907) 793-3676 by calling (907) 793-3300 and asking for GED assisstance. Alaska Native and American Indian people living in/near Anchorage are eligible.

You can learn more about CITC’s GED program at