The CIRI Foundation (TCF) offers vocational training grants to applicants enrolled in technical skill training programs earning a certificate/certification or professional license. There are four deadlines for vocational training grant applicants; awards cannot exceed $4500 per calendar year.
TCF’s Vocational Training Grant applications are entirely electronic and must be submitted using our online system. You must have an approved user account to apply for vocational training grants. Click here to apply for a new user account. Applications open online approximately 30 days before the deadline. Applications must be received on or before the deadline to be considered.
Need help applying? See our “How to Apply/TCF Guidelines” Handout
TCF VOCATIONAL TRAINING GRANTS
Deadlines: March 31, June 30, September 30, December 1
Amount: Up to $4500 per calendar year
- CIRI original enrollee or direct lineal descendant
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Enrolled in a technical skill training program at an accredited or recognized institution and earning a certificate/ certification or a professional license
- Must be attending an accredited/recognized institution
- A 2.5 cumulative grade point average or higher*
- Eligible to receive up to $4500 per calendar year
- Can be funded at multiple deadlines if previous coursework has been completed and as long as the grant cap of $4500 is not exceeded
- Upon receiving an award, students must maintain all funding requirements in order to remain in good standing with TCF and remain eligible for future funding
- Failure to maintain funding requirements may result in probation and/or infraction status with potential loss of funding
- Fund Uses: Direct Educational expenses including tuition, student registrations fees, course-required book/supplies, and on-campus house and meal plans. Personal expenses in the amount of $500 per calendar year can be awarded only if all other costs have been covered.
- Awards are subject to available funding.
- Applicants will be evaluated based on the information submitted with their application.
*Applicants with less than a 2.5 cumulative GPA may be eligible for a Kick Start Award- click here to learn more.