August 31 is the last day to make changes to your PFD application- including adding a donation request!
Upcoming: Sept. 1 Project Grant Deadline
Grants are available to support projects that affect and/or involve Alaska Native beneficiaries of CIRI and further the education and heritage goals of TCF. Three different categories are available: Education, Heritage, and A Journey To What Matters: Increased Alaska Native Arts and Culture Project Grants. Visit the project grant portion of our website to learn more.
The next vocational training/certificate-seeking deadline the September 30 deadline, which opens online September 1. You may request a new user account at any time to prepare for the next application deadline.
Closed: TCF and CITC’s Fall Scholarship Deadline
The next degree-seeking deadline is the December 1, 2016 deadline (opens November 1). You may request a new user account at any time to prepare for the next application deadline.
The Alaska State Council on the Arts, in partnership with The CIRI Foundation, is pleased to provide the Alaska Native Artist Resource Workbook to assist Alaska Native artists in furthering their artistic careers. Please contact ASCA for more information about the workbook and upcoming artists professional development workshops scheduled across the state.
Upcoming TCF Deadlines
- September 1 – TCF Education and Heritage Project Grants
- September 1 – TCF A Journey to What Matters Project Grants
- September 30 – TCF Vocational Training Grant
- September 30 – Eklutna Inc. Vocational Training Grant
- December 1 – TCF General Scholarship
- December 1 – CITC General Scholarship and Alyeska Match Supplementary Scholarship
- December 1 – Eklutna Inc. Vocational Training Grant
TCF recipients in the news!
- Raina Thiele, TCF recipient, talks about her time at the White House.
- Esau Sinnok, TCF recipient, is recognized by White House as Champion of Change and featured on the I am Innuit page.
- Kyla Morris, TCF recipient, talks about The CIRI Foundation on the CIRIosity podcast.
Our People – TCF recipients, projects, and more.