Closed: TCF and CITC’s June 1 Scholarship Deadline
The CIRI Foundation and CITC’s June 1 scholarship deadline is now closed. Please watch for email notifications from TCF including status notifications and acknowledgment emails. The next degree-seeking deadline is the December 1, 2016 deadline (opens November 1).
TCF’s June 30 vocational training grant deadline is now closed. TCF’s next vocational training/certificate-seeking deadline the September 30 deadline, which opens online September 1.
Upcoming: Sept. 1 Project Grant Deadline.
Grants are available to support projects that affect and/or involve Alaska Native beneficiaries of CIRI and further the education and heritage goals of TCF. Three different categories are available: education, heritage, and A Journey To What Matters: Increased Alaska Native Arts and Culture Project Grants. Visit the project grant portion of our website to learn more.
The Alaska State Council on the Arts, in partnership with The CIRI Foundation, is pleased to provide the Alaska Native Artist Resource Workbook to assist Alaska Native artists in furthering their artistic careers. Please contact ASCA for more information about the workbook and upcoming artists professional development workshops scheduled across the state.
Upcoming TCF Deadlines
- September 1 – TCF Education and Heritage Project Grants
- September 1 – TCF Journey to What Matters Project Grants
- September 30 – TCF Vocational Training Grant
- September 30 – Eklutna Inc. Vocational Training Grant
- December 1 – TCF General Scholarship
- December 1 – CITC General Scholarship and Alyeska Match Supplementary Scholarship
- December 1 – Eklutna Inc. Vocational Training Grant
TCF recipients in the news!
Our People – TCF recipients, projects, and more.