The CIRI Foundation
Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions
June 1, 2023
- Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages using automated technology. Message frequency will vary but will not exceed three messages per month. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages and that messages or calls may be made using different telephone numbers or shortcodes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the program, but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
- User Opt-In: By sharing your mobile phone number with us, you are voluntarily opting into the program, and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. Your participation in the program is completely voluntary.
- User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt out of the program at any time. If you wish to opt out of the program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request, and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the program.
- Modifications: We may modify or cancel the program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.