Please visit HERE for more information and to download an application.
Closed: TCF and CITC’s June 1 Scholarship Deadline
The CIRI Foundation and CITC’s June 1 scholarship deadline is now closed. Please watch for email notifications from TCF including status notifications and acknowledgment emails.
TCF’s June 30 vocational training grant deadline is now open. This deadline is for certificate seeking applicants. Applications can be submitted online with an approved user account. If you need to request a new user account, you can do so online at here.
TCF is currently accepting applications for a:
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and completed TCF Job Application.
The Alaska State Council on the Arts, in partnership with The CIRI Foundation, is pleased to provide the Alaska Native Artist Resource Workbook to assist Alaska Native artists in furthering their artistic careers. Please contact ASCA for more information about the workbook and upcoming artists professional development workshops scheduled across the state.
Upcoming TCF Deadlines
- June 1 – TCF General Scholarship
- June 1 – TCF Raven Fund Scholarship
- June 1 – CITC Tribal Higher Education Scholarship and Alyeska Match
- June 30 – TCF Vocational Training Grant
- June 30 – TCF Raven Fund Vocational Training Grant
- July 6 – Special, one-time only Eklutna Inc. Scholarship and Vocational Training Deadline