Upcoming: Sept. 30 Vocational Training Grant Deadline
Apply now! The next vocational training/certificate-seeking and fellowship deadline is September 30, which opens online September 1. You may request a new user account at any time to prepare for the next application deadline.
Closed: TCF and CITC’s Fall Scholarship Deadline
The next degree-seeking deadline is the December 1, 2016 deadline (opens November 1). You may request a new user account at any time to prepare for the next application deadline.
Closed: Sept. 1 Project Grant Deadline
Grants are available to support projects that affect and/or involve Alaska Native beneficiaries of CIRI and further the education and heritage goals of TCF. Three different categories are available: Education, Heritage, and A Journey To What Matters: Increased Alaska Native Arts and Culture Project Grants. Visit the project grant portion of our website to learn more. The next Project Grant Deadline will be November 1.
The Alaska State Council on the Arts, in partnership with The CIRI Foundation, is pleased to provide the Alaska Native Artist Resource Workbook to assist Alaska Native artists in furthering their artistic careers. Please contact ASCA for more information about the workbook and upcoming artists professional development workshops scheduled across the state.
Upcoming TCF Deadlines
- September 30 – TCF Vocational Training Grant
- September 30 – Eklutna Inc. Vocational Training Grant
- November 1 – TCF Education and Heritage Project Grants
- November 1 – TCF A Journey to What Matters Project Grants
- December 1 – TCF General Scholarship
- December 1 – CITC General Scholarship and Alyeska Match Supplementary Scholarship
- December 1 – Eklutna Inc. Vocational Training Grant
TCF recipients in the news!
- Raina Thiele, TCF recipient, talks about her time at the White House.
- Esau Sinnok, TCF recipient, is recognized by the White House as Champion of Change and featured on the I am Innuit page.
- Kyla Morris, TCF recipient, talks about The CIRI Foundation on the CIRIosity podcast.
TCF supported projects in the news!
Our People – Stories Shared by TCF recipients, project grant participants, and those impacted by TCF.