Closed: TCF and CITC’s June 1 Scholarship Deadline
The CIRI Foundation and CITC’s June 1 scholarship deadline is now closed. Please watch for email notifications from TCF including status notifications and acknowledgment emails.
TCF’s June 30 vocational training grant deadline is now closed. TCF’s next vocational training/certificate-seeking deadline the September 30 deadline, which opens online September 1.
TCF is currently accepting applications for a:
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and completed TCF Job Application.
The Alaska State Council on the Arts, in partnership with The CIRI Foundation, is pleased to provide the Alaska Native Artist Resource Workbook to assist Alaska Native artists in furthering their artistic careers. Please contact ASCA for more information about the workbook and upcoming artists professional development workshops scheduled across the state.
Upcoming TCF Deadlines
- July 6 – Special, one-time only Eklutna Inc. Scholarship and Vocational Training Deadline
- September 1 – TCF Journey to What Matters Project Grants
- September 1 – TCF Education and Heritage Project Grants
- September 30 – TCF Vocational Training Grant
- September 30 – Eklutna Inc. Vocational Training Grant
- December 1 – TCF General Scholarship
- December 1 – CITC General Scholarship and Alyeska Match Supplementary Scholarship
- December 1 – Eklutna Inc. Vocational Training Grant